Thursday, December 8, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 7

Yay, I just completed my first week of this workout/weight loss program!!!  I'm so excited and quite disappointed, at the same time.  I'm proud of myself for what I've done, but also disappointed that I only got 4 1/2 workouts in.  Especially when each workout is only about 20 minutes or so.  It really is hard to juggle a family, work, fitness, a social life and everything else one has on their plate.  I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but it's hard.  I really am trying to change the way I think, though, I promise :0)

Well, I wasn't sure if it was going to happen or not, but I did manage to get my workout in today.  I didn't get to it until after 10pm, but I did it and that's what counts.  Even with as tired as I was, I KILLED the workout, other than the jump roping and push-ups.  I just have very little upper body strength, so the push-ups are difficult for me, also, the jump rope is rough on my calves.  I'm just not used to using my legs like that.  My calves usually start to burn after about 20 seconds of jumping.  Both exercises are getting a lot easier, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment